UCSB RS 190EI
Whether your passion is protecting the environment, fighting poverty, or promoting global health care, “Ethical Impact Investing” can impact positive change. This course balances theory with actual case studies to show how profit incentives may be combined with social consciousness for a win-win outcome. Students will come away informed, inspired, and well-equipped to pursue a lifetime of championing social causes.
What you will learn in Ethical Investing to Impact Social Change UCSB RS 190EI :
By the end of this course you will:
- Practice CRITICAL THINKING by questioning common wisdom, forming your own opinions, and defending those opinions;
- Develop advocacy skills to effectively present your passion, inspire, persuade and motivate toward discussion of your key points;
- Understand investment basics and how they can be combined in a diversified portfolio;
- Learn how financial innovation impacts social change;
- Learn how to evaluate both the profit and potential effectiveness of social impact projects.
What Mitchell Kauffman brings to Ethical Investing to Impact Social Change UCSB RS 190EI
As a practicing Wealth Manager, Mr. Mitchell Kauffman brings insights from 35+ years of advisory experience specifically assisting with socially conscious investments and clients.